Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

a "little bit" of drama.

tell me, what's with the drama? No, I think you can't tell me what's with MY drama. Because, it's me that's into drama now. Not with television, books, anime, WHATEVER. I'm speaking about reality here. :/

Honestly, I don't want my blog to look like something dramatic ever. Or something religious. Or something "yucky" for my "optimistic facade" or "happy facade". What I mean in "facade" is the smile that fakes, or the smile to hide everything. Honestly I would like my blog to look like something really happy, no problems, no sad stories, everything in it happy and crazy. whatever. The main purpose of a blog is to set all your feelings free...

Nobody can deny that in every home there is a problem, it may be small, it may be big. And nobody can deny that he/she has no problem/s. I've denied that a long time ago, it's just because we want to hide all our sad little stories. We want a happy life. But if we deny our feelings every time, we may end up in a mental hospital later on.

I don't know how to start this little story, but I am really frustrated. I just don't know what to do. I'll explain myself in a sample question. And in second-person.

What would you do if someone came to you and ranted? But, you don't know any solution to an ever frustrating 5-year problem? What would you say, when you have your own emotions affecting your mind? It's like, someone, having something deeper than a teenage-love problem, talking to you, and you have no solution, no idea how to react, but you understand her. You understand her. You want to give advices, but you don't even know if it's correct, or feasible. Would you advice them to "break-up", or "don't care", when that girl is suffering for more than 5 years, in front of you, and you see it in your own eyes? What would you say, when you, yourself, have no solution, and the future lies in your opinions, and in your actions??

What would you do if she's crying terribly in your arms?
What would you do if that girl wanted to quit her own life? If ever she'll do that, I would never forgive myself, and I would never live peacefully ever again. Yet, all I can do is say that I am here for her, to stand by her, even if everything goes wrong...

Then the boy, who hurt her, goes away. Even if you deny it, you loved that man. For no one can deny that you love that man, even just little... Even if you're angry with what's that man doing, you still love him. Even if you want to "not care" or "stop loving him", what can you do? Even if that man seems to only love himself, even if you're life's going insane because of him, even if he seems to have no heart, even if he's ever annoying.... You loved
him even just for a little...

But you loved that girl, you want to stop the girl's suffering... It seems that the only solution is for that man to go away and away... But somehow, it doesn't seem right. Ugh. What is right and what is wrong??

I don't know the answers to my question. I am ever frustrated with what's happening. It is so stressful. Pardon me, but any other sources of my stress seems to be incomparable with this stress I am talking about.

Sorry for being so dramatic, but I really don't want to end in a mental hospital. And I want to be clear, that I am not in any teenage-love...

Now I know that it's really better to have someone to talk to. To say all the things and rant and cry and everything. It is really better to have someone than to bear them all yourself, or else, you'll end up somewhere..

Now I know that we must trust in God, or someone that we can have faith in. Or else we may not bear everything... I am not speaking of having a religion, like going to church, or praying the rosary.. It is just having someone to have faith in, whatever your God is. You see, you won't lose anything if you believe in someone and have faith in someone. God is created by our minds, anyway..

Pardon me again. If you think this post is really stupid, Just tell me.


lovelovelove,
eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.