Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Saturday, November 3, 2007

posts about viruses.. damn viruses.

strike 1. october 5, 2007.

hay!!! ang mga virus nga naman!! =( nakakaasar.nalagyan ng virus mp4 ko dahil sa laptop ni atong.. nagkaron kasi ng problema nung magrereport na kami! grabe, kinabahan ako. akala ko di na kami magrereport. yun pala,.. ung USB cable lang pala!! mabuti na lang, nakahiram ako ng USB cable galing sa groupmate ko.. wooh. ayos na teamwork.. pero kung sinabi lang nya agad, eh di sana.. di na nagka virus mp4 ko. good luck na lang,.. sana matanggal ko. =) well, more about our report... hmm. actually,.. before that.. halos wala na akong pag-asa. and something unusual happened. =( something you don't see everyday. :)

about this virus.. yung scandals thingy. may lalabas na "Gwen Stefani Scandal" parang ganun.. pero .exe sya. HIndi sya video! Virus sya! at nakuha ko sya kay atong! kaasar.

Di na nga gumana mp4 ko sa laptop ni maam, umiyak na ko, nalagyan pa ng virus mp4 ko. Ayun nireformat. Hahaha. crying 2nd time around, with maam armi as the cause.

strike 2. another internet virus.
nov 3 ' 07.


a stupid virus strikes again. i'm advising you not to go to this site... "serial99.com" .. it's a stupid virus.. when you open your internet explorer, you will be forced to go to that site. and it won't let you change your homepage. it will disable your Task Manager, and you cannot shut down your computer from your user account. When you go to other sites, instead of having.. "Google - Windows Internet Explorer" at the top, you'll see.. "Google - Serial99.com"...

When I noticed this, I didn't know what to do. I ran a full system scan, but Norton cannot detect the virus. I went to some sites/forums to research on how to remove this virus. I was about to download "hijackthis" when I thought of removing my user account. I copied my files in an external drive.. well, that was a lot of work because my files were more than 13 gb, i think. so i deleted some.. and I deleted my user account. I created a new user account. But because of the virus, i wasn't able to do what i must do.. and i "lost" my files.. i need to restore them.. woah.. extra work.. aww...

because of the virus, i cannot upload what i must upload today. i shall upload them next time.

i hope no one gets the virus. beware of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.