One early morning, on a sunday, we (MAMA, PAPA, AND I) went outside and took a walk. We went around the campus and walked for around 1 1/2-2 hrs. Haha.
We just walked and walked. We didn't walk just around the academic oval. We tried to go to different routes. We observed many things.. We saw many trees. My father was saying the name of every tree and described it, etc. We were talking about many things. We made a scientific name for a post, the "meralcs postisus." We saw "sexy" trees along the university avenue.
We decided to go to Philcoa to eat breakfast in Jollibee. We were in the University Avenue, walking, as usual.. Haha. Napaka-hyper ko nun. Super likot ko.
And then, after we crossed CP GARCIA, I noticed some bird droppings or "ipot" in my shirt!! We were laughing and laughing. My parents were teasing me. At the same time, I saw an acquaintance or friend walking in the same area too. Then I said, while laughing, "Papa, papa, papa, si..." haha. I tried to hide the thing in my shirt.. So I went around, trying to hide.. Then my friend said... "Uy, may ipot ka sa damit mo." Then we laughed and laughed again. We knew that I had bird droppings, I was trying to hide it, then, my friend noticed it! What a shame!
My friend said... "Wag mo na kasing pansinin." But I can't help looking at it and trying to hide it. I was so ashamed... And I was laughing at myself.. My parents were teasing me... "Asarin mo yung ibon, kasi hindi ka naging bato." haha. Then my friend said later on.. "San kayo pupunta? .... Ay, kaya ba kayo pupuntang Jollibee dahil diyan?" We laughed again! My friend said that I should not be bothered about the bird droppings but he said that?! Waaah. Shame. Shame.
We went home. My parents rememebered the whole inicident. They cannot forget what happened. They said that this is an unforgettable, funny moment. And so, I wrote this blog.
Actually, this happened last, last sunday. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.