Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the camera. :c


the sadness of losing that camera.

oh my god. I miss that damn freaking camera. uhh. say, what's up with my words? Hahaha. How the hell would I know..

I don't use that camera everyday, but it's like it's been a long week.. weekend.. since that freaking CANON A700 got lost. I am NOT the one to blame, I took care of that camera till the last minute. Gosh I'm so dramatic. Hahaha.

I used it monday.. gave it to my mom after... And she never put it back... It was lost.. We think soo..

God grant me a new camera, please..
I'm so lonely without that camera...

I can't capture moments, sceneries... everything..
my life's been...... hahaha

♥♥♥
eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.