Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Friday, July 18, 2008

i hate rumors.

one thing about being happy, not caring about what others think, and having something called "lovelife", whatever and whatsoever... is rumors. there ARE many rumors..

the sad thing is, I'm the last one to know. I think.

Yes, I said that I don't care about what others think. But, you know, this really affects how people see me. How I deal with others.. How I.....

Sumasaya na buhay ko. Now I'm not sure what's going on..

I hate it when all things are unclear and you hear about rumors going on. I hate it! I hate it!

A girl told me she's sorry.. But I don't know why.. If she did something behind my back or.. whatever. The first thing that came to mind was that I don't even know who my true friends are, whom I should trust.. But then, thanks na lang sa kanya dahil naging tapat sya sa pagsososorry. Pero hindi ko pa rin alam eh.

Okay na rin siguro yun kahit na nasira na gabi ko. Nasira na araw ko.

How am I? DEFINITELY NOT OKAY.

Grabe, nakakalungkot naman. Yung My Girl pa. haha. buwisit na araw to oh.


lovelovelove,
eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.