Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

graffiti love.


maraming maraming salamat talaga JOYCE TORRECAMPO.
napasaya mo talaga ang araw ko ngayon. natutuwa ako sa ginawa mong graffiti para sa akin. ipinapangako kong iingatan ko ito at magtatagal ito ng mahabang panahon. grabe. aliw talaga. aliw. na-overwhelm-ed ako. :D hahaha. natutuwa ako. hindi ba halata? :))

you're so creative. i'm inspired. i'm so inspired.

----

nowadays, I think that I am kinda distracted. Maybe it is because of this computer and photoshop. pLease. I don't know. What should I do with the temptation of this laptop here in my room? If I don't use it, I fall asleep. If i use the laptop, I end up spending hours in front of the laptop.

----

I went to the speech fund class this afternoon. Kuya Walter invited me and interviewed me about waste management. That was kind of an impromptu speech, I was really shocked and not prepared. The good thing is, I was able to speak in english straight, even if I was out of words. I was able to speak. Kabado ako eh.

I felt something earlier. I think, though I really didn't notice it the past few days.. I didn't think about those things the past few days so it was normal to see... But then earlier, I just noticed something. Something unusual. Maybe, it was still ____. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

----



----



lovelovelove,
eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.