Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

questions # 2.

1. Story behind your primary picture?
`in friendster? I was taking pictures inside the CR of PhiVolcs. in multiply? I was taking pictures at school. Blogger? Those were dragonfly's last days.
2. Do you like chocolates?
`Yes, I do. But not black.
3. Are you emo?
`Definitely not.
4. Music you adore the most?
`Songs in my iPod playlist. But not songs that hurt my precious eardrums.
5. Your current mood in one word?
`I am busy.
6. latest realization
`That I need to be better. We need to work better.
7. In love with whom?
`No one, I think.
8. Story behind your background music?
`In my blog? It was all because of Mia, when we were both in good mood, and crushing on people. That was then. In friendster... POPULAR! That was because of ate nadine's debut.
9. Favorite radio station?
`If my iPod was a radio station, then it's my favorite.
10. First band/group you liked?
`Fall Out Boy and Click Five. Oh, no. Westlife.
11. First music video you enjoyed?
`First? Westlife.
12. Favorite line from a song?
`I'm gonna be POPULAR.
Without love, life is like all seasons without summer.
15. Anime crush?
`Too many to mention.
16. Word for the day?
`I'm busy.
17. What does the last email you received say?
`Please print..
18. Are you missing someone?
`Yes, definitely. I miss everyone.
19. Last time you got tipsy/drunk?
`Iced tea.
21. Do you snore?
`Maybe not.
22. Usual first impression on you?
`Smart, snob, quiet.
23. Favorite tv series?
`Anime. Koreanovela.
24. Current addiction/passion?
`internet. but it went wrong.
25. What course are you planning to study for college?
`Chem Engg. MBB.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
`mom.
27. Last thing your Mom told you?
`"I'll go to the bathroom first."
28. Last thing your Dad told you?
`"What are you doing?"
29. Do you still feel your answer in no.5?
`I feel busy more.
30. may gumugulo ba sa luvlyf mo ngayon?
`Do i even have one??

lovelovelove,
eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.