Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

twilight.

I currently have a new addiction, and it is called..

THE TWILIGHT SAGA.
www.thetwilightsaga.com
www.thetwilightmovie.com

Many people know that I am currently addicted to this novel series. Twilight - New Moon - Eclipse - Breaking Dawn. :)

I am currently reading NEW MOON, but then again... I have to tell you about the first novel, or the series in general.

When you can live forever, what can you live for?

It is about romance, suspense, mystery. It's about an ordinary girl who fell in love with a vampire. And the vampire also fell in love with the girl. There are many complications and problems, of course. The vampire thirsts for the girl's blood. The girl's life is always in danger... But though she knows that she's in danger, she always feels safe... It is so romantic. It will make you madly flipping the pages, wanting to read, and read more.

For this to be the twilight of your life...

Please READ Twilight before watching it on November 21, 2008.

"No matter how perfect a day is, it always has to end."

- - - - - - -

So, what about the end of my day? The end of my day is normal. My day looks normal. And what about my EDWARD CULLEN?? I don't even think I have one. Haha. Uhh... Well.. I'm telling you a story.

Today I went to school, again as usual. But I did not go to the batch day out. I don't know what's in my head, or mood. I just don't feel like going. So then there's a Math training.. I didn't expect him to come, but then. OKAY WEIRD. I was just hallucinating. That was just hallucinations. Please. Don't think too much.

And then he talked to us and I can hear two people laughing. Maybe I know why. It's because of me.... They're talking about me. WHAT. Hahaha. Then Math's over. I have to admit that I am depressed about my geometry, and it's because of my stupid score. I was so stupid, not reading the question, because I went crazy laughing about something in the exam. GRR.

Then we were talking about where to go. Someone said "doon ako kung saan si.." and we were talking in circles. Then he said, "doon ako kung saan sila (pointing to us, me and a girl)"... OKAY.. Then we said, "Uuwi kami, sama kayo!" Haha. Well, we ended up at Chowking.. And the two were still mocking me. IF YOU'RE HERE, DON'T REACT! :) And then, there, it was sunny, and I didn't have an umbrella.

After those things, I went to National Bookstore by myself and bought the BREAKING DAWN. I am so addicted. What for? I don't know.

I am inspired by the story. Or maybe, I still like someone after all. No, don't think too much, I am just inspired. Very inspired.



lovelovelove,
eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.