Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Write Again?

I miss blogging. I want to start blogging again and writing thoughts that are in my complex mind. Even though I think that only a few people would care to read my blogs, I still want to write again. Even though I know I have a lot of requirements and responsibilities, from now on, I want to make it a point to write something once in a while.

Blogging is a form of expressing our thoughts and feelings. It is a form of intra-personal communication in which we "talk" to ourselves. When I stopped writing blogs, I think I deprived myself of letting my feelings and thoughts out. Writing blogs make your thoughts more concrete. When I am confused, sometimes blogging helps...

Well.. I just think I should write again. That's all for now.

I remembered that I still had to do my RDR for chem 17. Oh noes. :D

lovelovelove,eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.