wow. ang ganda ganda ng lyrics ng westlife. namimiss ko na sila, WESTLIFE.
You're like a storm against a window.
Followed me round just like a shadow...
...until you bring back your devotion.
See moving on just isn't working.
And all I've been doing is protecting a life for the sake of my pride.
Why do you ever set me thinking?
We could be more than just amazing.
If I admit it, would you let me make it right??
Is it all wrong?
We could be more than just amazing.
---------------------
Can't believe that I'm the fool again. I thought this love would never end.
...How was I to know? You never told me.
Sadly, you never gave me too many chances to show you how much I care.
I should have seen it coming. I should have seen the signs.
Anyway, I guess it's over.
If I could I would, turn back the time...
...Anyway, I guess it's over...
---------------------
this was not your dream, but you always believed in me.
I wanna go home, I miss you, you know.
I'm just too far, from where you are, I wanna go home.
---------------------
everybody's looking for that something,
some find it in the face of their children, some find it in their lover's eyes.
you can't deny the joy it brings, when you find that special thing,
you're flying without wings...
it so impossible, but it may seem... you've got to fight for your every dream, cause you may know, which one you've let go, may make you complete...
it might make you laugh or cry...
There are things that only I know, those are the things that make you mine..
--------------------------
Tonight, I'm gonna make it up to you... Tonight, I'm gonna be a part of you. Tonight, you're gonna know how much I miss you.. And I miss you so.
WOW. Sana ganito kasi ang prom songs. Basta namiss ko talaga ang westlife. I love them talaga. :)
:)
You're like a storm against a window.
Followed me round just like a shadow...
...until you bring back your devotion.
See moving on just isn't working.
And all I've been doing is protecting a life for the sake of my pride.
Why do you ever set me thinking?
We could be more than just amazing.
If I admit it, would you let me make it right??
Is it all wrong?
We could be more than just amazing.
---------------------
Can't believe that I'm the fool again. I thought this love would never end.
...How was I to know? You never told me.
Sadly, you never gave me too many chances to show you how much I care.
I should have seen it coming. I should have seen the signs.
Anyway, I guess it's over.
If I could I would, turn back the time...
...Anyway, I guess it's over...
---------------------
this was not your dream, but you always believed in me.
I wanna go home, I miss you, you know.
I'm just too far, from where you are, I wanna go home.
---------------------
everybody's looking for that something,
some find it in the face of their children, some find it in their lover's eyes.
you can't deny the joy it brings, when you find that special thing,
you're flying without wings...
it so impossible, but it may seem... you've got to fight for your every dream, cause you may know, which one you've let go, may make you complete...
it might make you laugh or cry...
There are things that only I know, those are the things that make you mine..
--------------------------
Tonight, I'm gonna make it up to you... Tonight, I'm gonna be a part of you. Tonight, you're gonna know how much I miss you.. And I miss you so.
WOW. Sana ganito kasi ang prom songs. Basta namiss ko talaga ang westlife. I love them talaga. :)
:)
♥♥♥
lovelovelove,
eLise.
eLise.
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.