Two Thousand and Ten. Our Year. 2010.
This rewind is based on my planner and what I remember.
JANUARY.
I thought I fell in love. I learned a lot about false love. I felt the feeling of failure when I was waitlisted in Ateneo. I celebrated when I passed the UPCAT! 2010-24780. BS Chemical Engineering (5 years). Tara treated me a slice of cake at Chocolate Kiss afterwards. Ada and I became an apprentice at the Chemical Engineering lab under Maam Babylin, Sir Jan, kuya Edrick, kuya Alvin etc. I sold shoelaces and other dry goods for Practical Arts.
FEBRUARY.
I tried to push the Tri-Regional Workshop with PSYSC as an RC, even though I was not the chairman of NCR. I had a lot of meetings and bonding moments with PSYSC. I woke up early to cook spaghetti or baked mac and sold it for 35 pesos at school. I made a documentary for econ "Bala O Kinabukasan" which placed 3rd (?), I think, in the ECONVERGENCE at Los Banos. Abe and I sang in Tara Mae's debut. I was able to dance all my crushes in high school in the JS PROM! <3
MARCH.
I received two awards in the Recognition Day: Best in Science & Best in Math. This was the 2nd year I got an award. However, my parent's weren't there. So they just gave me a UP Jacket as a gift. My two aunts came along with my two cousins in my recognition day.
I had an overnight stargazing with UPIS Science Society! Finally, we were able to push through the Tri-Regional Workshop at Phivolcs (March 6, 2010). I delivered a speech in front of many students.
We wore fatigue in the CAT. We were able to finish our English 10 paper and defend it. It was hard bound. Haha. I got my student license but did not use it. We had our BIVOUAC at Camp Capinpin. We had a lot of team building activities with my batchmates in CAT.
APRIL.
I took the Advanced Placement Exam for Math 11 and Math 14 because I was curious. I wanted to know what college exams were like. I tried to take the exam, I reviewed a bit because my parents told me that I should pass the exam or they will be ashamed. I passed both exams.
I had a grand reunion with all my cousins in my mother side because it was the 50th Wedding Anniversary of our grandparents. It was fun. I started the photoshoots. My cousins danced and sang.
I graduated with high honors. I slept in a batchmate's house. I went swimming with owten. I parted with my batchmates. I cried. I learned to let go.
I moved on to college. I prepared my papers. I pre-enlisted. Ready set go.
MAY.
I went to Bohol. The flight was to Cebu, then to Bohol. My father and I had a tour. We went to Chocolate Hills, Baclayon Church, etc. We had a heavenly experience at Alona Beach, Panglao. It was PARADISE. I went snorkeling and I loved the corals. I had an adventure in Cebu City. May 6, I left Cebu and went to Manila and went home and then straight to the freshmen registration at the College of Engineering.
I met new friends. I met my blockmates at facebook. I had bonding with Diane. I met a new friend, Gilleanne, she stayed with us for the month. I had a great time with her. We had a lot of photoshoots and movie marathons. I loved the feeling of having a "sister" at home. Haha.
I went on an outing with the ChE family. I had a lot of fun taking pictures and singing. Hahaha. I did my father's work (data) for a bit of money.
JUNE.
It was the start of a new chapter in my life. I met new friends. I met new classmates. It was not hard for me to fit in. I had a lot of fun with my block, G3. They were cool, crazy and fun. We loved pictures.
I met new people from different orgs, KEM and Engg Soc. My phone dived into the water. HAHAHA. I got a new phone.
JULY.
I tried to apply for an org and then I needed to defer. I cried. Haha.
The application process of PSYSC started. I had a new friend, Jan, that soon became my buddy. I went to the PEP RALLY, UAAP Opening game with Camille and a few blockmates. I had bonding with PSYSC. UBE! XD I watched UPCAT the Movie again. I went to the Freshie Concert.
I started to have a lot of papers because of Eng10. Most of my classmates were Eng Stud majors. Fortunately, I had a new friend, Damian, my Eng10 buddy. :) I did a groupwork with my Geog1 groupmates: ENGGCON. My groupmates were the best! \m/
Mik and I went on a "date" on her birthday. I treated her with an ube cake @ red ribbon. :)
AUGUST.
I had a taste of the deadly midterms and long exams of Math 53 and Chem 16. The so-called hell weeks. I had a taste of Geog 1's fantastic field trip! It was a fantastic bonding experience with my classmates.
I practiced dancing for Diane's cotillion but I wasn't able to participate in the debut. :( I turned 17. I had a simple party with some of my friends at home. :) I think I fell in love. Again?
I did the same mistake.
SEPTEMBER.
I had an awesome month with PSYSC! I was able to be a proctor and checker and emcee in the PSO eliminations. Fun fun fun! It was very nostalgic. I became a facilitator in the MathSciAKa. I had fun with the kids. I was also a facilitator/proctor in the PSO Finals. Nostalgic. BUSOG NA BUSOG AKO SA PSYSC! Ang saya saya. :D
I went skin diving at Bauan, Batangas. I dived 10-20 meters under the sea. We saw a PAWIKAN and we followed it. There were many many many corals and fishes. I love the ocean. I love skin diving!!
OCTOBER.
I had a great APPS NIGHT with PSYSC 10a! I love 10a! :D The practice sessions were bonding sessions. I cooked 4 kgs of baked mac for PSYSC. :)
I did not have a taste of the college finals! Exempted ako sa lahat. :D But I did my English10 paper. :)
I was stuck at home the whole sembreak.
NOVEMBER.
I had a taste of the registration process in UP Diliman. University of the Pilapines.
Back to school! Freedom! New classes. New classmates. New friends. New requirements. New books. New problems. Hahahaha.
I had an overnight planning/bonding session with PUB LOVE of PSYSC. AWESOME! Secrets were.. secrets. :))) I became a part of the e-catalyst team, catalyst anniv team, and psysc song team (piano & vocals).
DECEMBER.
I had a taste of the Physics 71 exam and the VERY DEADLY CHEM 17 EXAM. It was very deadly that it could turn you into a zombie. Hahahaha.
I had an awesome lantern parade and fireworks display. Memorable indeed. :)
I went shopping for gifts until 12mn! (Dec 23). I had a lot of Christmas Parties with CFC. I went to Nicasia for Story telling... I told the kids a Christmas Story.
I had a great Christmas Party with my family and cousins (Dec24). My family went to SM and exchanged gifts (Dec 25).
I went to Bicol, reunited with my cousins and became a princess! I became Ariel from the Little Mermaid. I wore a gown. We celebrated Li's birthday.
Dec31. We went back to Manila. We left 4:30am and arrived home 5pm. We celebrated the new year's eve in a very very simple way. :)
------------------------
A lot of things have happened. A lot of things have changed. There was so little time. Time goes by so fast...
Now it's a new year. I wonder, what's in store for us? What will happen next?
My dear friends, thank you for being part of my life, especially my 2010. I hope and I know you will still be a part of my 2011 and the years to come. Thank you so much. :)
♥♥♥
lovelovelove, eLise.
♥♥♥


awesome! i hope to see more of you and spend more time with you this 2011. :) i'm happy i'm a part of your 2010. :)
ReplyDeleteOo nga Tara. :D Masaya din ako at nakasama kita ngayong 2011. Biruin mo yun, nung nagtingin ako ng planner ko, ikaw nga pala yung kasama ko nung Jan18, the UPCAT day.. Tas nilibre mo pa ako sa Chocolate Kiss. :D
ReplyDeletenice! grabe effort to masiyado! awwws, nakita ko name mo :) salamat elise! morephotoshoots in the future. grabe naman achievements mo! <3
ReplyDelete-gilleanne
Oo nga gilleanne eh. :D Effort masyado ang pagsulat nito. Napakatagal kong sinulat nito ata. Ang dami kong inalala. Ang dami ko ngang hindi nasulat eh. Biruin mo naman, isang taon ata akong hindi nagblog.
ReplyDeleteTama. More photoshoots in the future.
yun din, gusto ko din talagang maglook back sa achievements ko in the past year para ngayong year may inspiration ako to do better.