Tears in Missing You
by cafelisse
Every night I'd lie awake
Wishing you would call
Wishing you knew how many tears had to fall
I didn't know where they came from
Flowing in my eyes
Last weekday I came and said goodbye
Never knowing that we were going to part
I thought I'd see you again tomorrow
But the truth is I'm left alone here for now
And I... I'm missing you every night.
And I... see you in my dreams, hugging me oh so tight
And everytime I wake up I wish I'd see you right here beside me
'Cause every day I'm with you, you make me oh so happy...
So why do these tears come running in my eyes?
Does missing you mean that I should cry?
Does falling in love means raining in my eyes?
Or is it just because I can't live without you tonight?
And I... I'm missing you every night.
And I... see you in my dreams, hugging me oh so tight
And everytime I wake up I wish I'd see you right here beside me
'Cause every day I'm with you, you make me oh so happy...
Oh these tears...
Why do they keep falling
I know I am happy with you
Oh these tears..
Maybe they just keep telling
that I am so in love with you
And I... I'm missing you every night.
And I... see you in my dreams, hugging me oh so tight
And everytime I wake up I wish I'd see you right here beside me
'Cause every day I'm with you, you make me oh so happy...
Happier.. ever than before..
Oh I.. I'm missing you.
------------
This is supposed to be a song. :)
Medyo naisip ko na yung tono, I need to put it on the piano. :D
First time. First time kong makaisip bigla ng ganito bago ako makatulog. makaisip ng song randomly bago makatulog. Nung bata pa ako kumakanta ako ng kung ano ano with my own tune and words pero wala lang yun. Ngayon nasulat ko. yeah. nainspire ata ako sa Glee. :D Happy. :D
Really, help anyone? :D Okay lang ba tong pinagagagawa ko?
♥♥♥
lovelovelove, eLise.
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.