Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Too much tears

Something's wrong with me. Something's terribly wrong with me.

I have cried too much. I have cried too much that it came to a point when I can't understand why I cried. I cry too much. I easily cry about small things that I shouldn't cry about. It's not another person's fault. It's my fault. I get it. It's my fault. I don't want to blame others about it. I don't want them to blame themselves.. I know there's something terribly wrong with me.

And it came to a point that something happened yesterday.

Now I know why I cried too much. I am confused.

I'm really sorry, but I need to say this. I need to be true to myself.

I am confused. I am frustrated. I am scared. I told myself yesterday that this is what I wanted, that this is what we needed. However, this is not what I feel right now. This is not what I want...

I mean.. I'm confused. I really don't know what will happen. I don't want to lose him. I don't want things to change. I don't want that. But I really know that we really need a little bit of space. We need it, but not too much. Not too much space, not too much freedom, that I will have to force my heart to close just to stop these tears from falling. I don't want to get crazy. One thing that disturbs me is my "complete freedom", because the truth is.. I don't want to be free completely. Yes, I want to be independent. Yes, I want time for myself. Yes, I need to grow.. But I'm scared that things might change and that... I don't know. I'm confused.

I trust him. Yes I do. And I trust myself. I trust that we'll be okay... But still something's bothering me, and I think that's because I'm still confused. I don't know what the implications of the situation was.. And I don't want to face those implications..

Yes, I want independence. Yes, I want space. Yes I need time to grow. But not too much. Not too much. And I really need to clear things up so that I won't close my heart just to stop myself.

I'm really sorry that I needed to write this, but I really want to be true to myself. What I say to my mind is not what my heart feels.

I really need to clear things up. So my mind and my heart will be at rest, and I'll give you space. Just please, if you can read this.. please...
lovelovelove, eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.