Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Monday, May 26, 2008

mathy crazy dialogues.

so.. i was studying.. and then..

BOOM. these dialogues/thoughts came to my mind.

1. Jumping School.

A: I am currently studying.
B: Whaaat? Really???!

A: Yes. I am studying, why?
B: uhh. Why??
A: Coz I think I know nothing and it gives me the creeps just thinking that school's coming. Aaaaaaahh! It's going to come and get me!
B: Why? Will it run or walk??
A: NoooO! See, it's JUMPING!
B: You're not making any sense, dear.
A: Well, I saw it jumping!
B: Oh really?
A: but it stopped.
B: Yes dear, cause you stopped jumping.
A: oh fudge! it was me!

2. Cartesian Plane.

A: Hey! I saw a plane crash!
B: When?
A: Just now!
B: Huh? I didn't see any.
A: I'm not joking!
B: So where?
A: Here! Just here!
B: You're hallucinating.
A: Oh no, I'm not.
B: Where, exactly?
A: oh stupid. It's right in front of you.
B: Huh?
A: In your notebook, see?
B: How could a plane crash here.. There's nothing here but..
A: Yes! The Cartesian plane!
B: It's not an airplane!
A: But it's a plane that crashed on your notebook.
B: ugh. yes. my handwriting...

3. Equation - finding

teacher: please find the equation of this line using the slope..

the student got a piece of paper and rushed out of the room.

Teacher: WHAT are you doing?
Student: Finding the equation, sir, what does it look like?

see, it's craaazy.



1 comment:

  1. you're a rock! wooh. :D ROCK on dude. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.