Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

one phrase blow.

Maliit na pangyayari lang ang ikukuwento ko.

Ngayong araw, medyo baliw ako. Kasi, 4:30 ako natulog. 3 hours lang tulog ko. So ayun, I went to school.. Many things happened.. Tapos ayun, pauwi na. We're walking home, and we saw someone. Then i suddenly said, "Bilisan natin, ayokong makasabay yun." -- That's because.. ayokong asarin sa kanya.. And then he said..

"Kawawa naman yun, iniiwasan mo."

I don't know what's with that phrase pero nung sinabi nya yun.. BOOM. Haha. I became defensive, nakonsyensya at napaisip. Syempre ayoko siya makasabay kasi ayokong maasar, pero hindi ko sya iniiwasan. Hahahaha.

This is very weird, considering that I'm the one writing this. Tell me, what's with that phrase being said by him?

1 comment:

  1. one phrase. sino kaya siya? bakit kaya? ewan.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.