Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

mixed half summer emotions

may 1, 2008. [posted late]

Another month has started and half of this year's summer has already passed. I am currently in Bicol, and I'm writing this on my cousin's notebook.

I just arrived here early this morning, around 10 am... Whatever happened today? hmm.. I saw almost all of my cousins (except ate Queenie & my bros), and I'm very glad to see them again. The last time I saw them was a year ago.. last summer. I wasn't able to come here last Christmas. I have noticed that not much have changed... Or maybe I haven't noticed anything at all. This afternoon I slept a lot because the trip was tiring. When I woke up, ate Kling was not around, she already left.

So, what's the thought of the day? Actually, I have mixed emotions about everything. I'm glad to be with my cousins.. no doubt.. But.. I miss my brothers! But... why is it that... even though nothing's changed.. there's a strange happy or mixed feeling when you haven't seen something.. or someone.. for a long while.. :] and the other mixed emotion... I'm not quite sure if I spent my summer wisely. So, I will try to spend every summer day to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.