Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

if I ain't got you..




some people live for the fortune,
some people live for the fame, some people live for the power, some people live just to play the game,
some people think that the physical things define what's within, but I've been there before, that life's a bore so full of the superficial... some people want it all but I DON'T, want nothing at all, if it ain't you baby... if I ain't got you baby.. some people want diamond rings, some just want everything, but everything means nothing, if I ain't got you... :)

--------------------------------

Ito ata ay bunga ng pagpunta ko kina Anjo, at pagtugtog ng piano nung isang araw. Aliw. Na-LSS ako. Grabe ahh. Pero by the way, hindi yun ang importante.

Na-ppressure ako. Pero hindi halata. Sinasabi ko lang. Di pa ako sigurado kung kumpleto na talaga. Wooh. Ang saya saya. Ay grabe, sino nga palang mag-mamarshall girl sa amin?! Hahahaha. We'll meet pa tomorrow, pero sana maayos na. Help me Lord. Hehe.

Ay nako, nagugutom ako. Itigil na muna ang blogging. Gutom ako at naiihi.

See ya later.

lovelovelove,
eLise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.