Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things I want right now.

There are things that I want right now.... I want to express them in one blog.

I want to have a song recording.
I want to have my own album.
I want to be a singer.
I want to be popular.
I want to be rich.
I want to play the piano.
I want to hear the guitar.
I want to download more songs.
I want to sing in a karaoke.
I want to sing in a theater, in an auditorium, on stage.
I want someone to sing for me.
I want someone to play for me.
I want to go outside.
I want to walk in the rain.
I want to be with my friends.
I want to see people whom I miss.
I want to feel the breeze.
I want to swim in the ocean.
I want to dive in the sea.
I want to snorkel to see the fishes.
I want to join my father in Guimaras.
I want to go to Bolinao.
I want to travel.
I want to go to Bicol and see my cousins.
I want to go to the mall.
I want to shop in Thailand.
I want to play billiards.
I want to play bowling.
I want to try ice skating.
I want to dance in Timezone.
I want some entertainment.
I want to watch my crushes.
I want to watch Boys over Flowers.
I want to have my picture framed.
I want to take pictures.
I want to have a photo shoot and be a model.
I want to finish my story.
I want it to be published.
I want to eat california maki.
I want to eat pasta and pizza.
I want to eat my own dish.
I want to cook.
I want to have my restaurant.
I want a cafe.
I want love.
I want to sleep.

I'm thinking about entertainment right now.
I'm not thinking about education. I'm not thinking about the future.
Only these... and...

I want to pass the UPCAT.
desperately.
:)

♥♥♥
lovelovelove,
eLise.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.