Words of the Day. :]
Chagrin - a distress of mind caused by humiliation, disappointment or failure.
My mind is in chagrin...
I coaxed my dad to bring me here.
Actually, I cajoled him.
I'm dawdling right now.
I'm not an atheist; I believe in God...
I don't know if you can consider me a connosseur.
I'm am ecstatic, I'm overjoyed!
How high is the fidelity of your map? Is that accurate? ---??
You are a flaccid person, you are so weak.
You've made a frivolous judgement, you haven't got any basis.
You seem hasty. What irritates you?
That's a hasty definition; that's a major mistake!
Sorry for my irate words last night, I was so angry.
Were you invited in the lavish party of the rich?
What a meticulous person! He always looks for the smallest details!
Don't you abide by the mores of society??
Nadir is the point of the celestial sphere directly opposite the zenith.
I am parsimonious; I am not a spendthrift.
I am a pacifist; I do not want war.
I don't think I am really pious; I do not devote myself into the tradition of religion.
I hate people's reticence to the law.
I haven't seen a porpoise in the sea.
Our stockade is good enough to keep our prisoners and keep our enemies away.
What a sycophant! He flatters people to get praises for himself. :o ---???
Before I sleep, I want to have a tranquil mind.
I like the whimsical clown.
Please, please.. I'm really ashamed to say this but if there are any grammatical errors or misuse of the words here, please inform me. Please teach me the correct use of the word if there are mistakes. Please forgive me for the grammatical errors, I am just trying to learn. I posted this so you could help me by correcting my mistakes. Thank you so much! :)
If you are wondering why I am doing this... Well, I realized while I was in Experts that my weakness is English, particularly in vocabulary (synonyms, antonyms, analogy). My overall percentage in English (in experts) is around 62%? I am really not sure. I'm trying my best to improve my skills in English... Haha. I am not ashamed to post this blog because I just wanted to learn... I have a goal so I just wanted to get through the brick wall.
--- ann-elizabeth. 8:31 PM.
:)
Chagrin - a distress of mind caused by humiliation, disappointment or failure.
My mind is in chagrin...
I coaxed my dad to bring me here.
Actually, I cajoled him.
I'm dawdling right now.
I'm not an atheist; I believe in God...
I don't know if you can consider me a connosseur.
I'm am ecstatic, I'm overjoyed!
How high is the fidelity of your map? Is that accurate? ---??
You are a flaccid person, you are so weak.
You've made a frivolous judgement, you haven't got any basis.
You seem hasty. What irritates you?
That's a hasty definition; that's a major mistake!
Sorry for my irate words last night, I was so angry.
Were you invited in the lavish party of the rich?
What a meticulous person! He always looks for the smallest details!
Don't you abide by the mores of society??
Nadir is the point of the celestial sphere directly opposite the zenith.
I am parsimonious; I am not a spendthrift.
I am a pacifist; I do not want war.
I don't think I am really pious; I do not devote myself into the tradition of religion.
I hate people's reticence to the law.
I haven't seen a porpoise in the sea.
Our stockade is good enough to keep our prisoners and keep our enemies away.
What a sycophant! He flatters people to get praises for himself. :o ---???
Before I sleep, I want to have a tranquil mind.
I like the whimsical clown.
Please, please.. I'm really ashamed to say this but if there are any grammatical errors or misuse of the words here, please inform me. Please teach me the correct use of the word if there are mistakes. Please forgive me for the grammatical errors, I am just trying to learn. I posted this so you could help me by correcting my mistakes. Thank you so much! :)
If you are wondering why I am doing this... Well, I realized while I was in Experts that my weakness is English, particularly in vocabulary (synonyms, antonyms, analogy). My overall percentage in English (in experts) is around 62%? I am really not sure. I'm trying my best to improve my skills in English... Haha. I am not ashamed to post this blog because I just wanted to learn... I have a goal so I just wanted to get through the brick wall.
--- ann-elizabeth. 8:31 PM.
:)
♥♥♥
lovelovelove,
eLise.
eLise.
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.