Even though things were not very much clear, I am enlightened. I have realized that we are both in a state of confusion and in a state of wanting to find ourselves and reflect on ourselves. I think we really need a little bit of time and space to grow. We must reflect on ourselves so that we may become stronger and better persons. After we fix ourselves, only then can we fix whatever is between us.
I reminded myself that trust is the foundation of love. When I say trust, it doesn't necessarily include promises. Sometimes, they say that promises are just meant to be broken. I think it is alright if we didn't actually promise when we were in a state of confusion because its hard to make a promise when you are not sure if you can do it. So I'd just say that I'd trust him and I'd trust myself that everything will be okay. And I also trust him and myself that the feeling is still there. I can feel it. However, sometimes, before we attend to our feelings to other people we must first attend to ourselves. I have accepted this now, and I am thanking him for giving me also time to grow and time for myself and the opportunity to be stronger. We can fix ourselves and after we had our space and time, when the right time comes, the right thing happens. Maybe we'll be back again. :)
Lastly, I trust Him. I have prayed and prayed. I have thanked him for giving me a wonderful friend and I trust him that everything will be alright between us. I think He has plans for me, or for us. It may be us being stronger and better people, or maybe He really gave us time to reflect and to repent on ourselves. You know, when everything seems to be going wrong or crazy, I just remember that.. all these things happen for a reason.. Maybe all these things that seem to be wrong happen to lead you to the right way... And how can you hold on to that belief? All you have to do is trust. Trust in God and trust in Love. :)
♥♥♥
lovelovelove, eLise.
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.