Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

disappearing acts.

april 30, 2008.
goodbye for now. that's all I can say.


Should I tell you what this goodbye is for? This goodbye.. should i tell you??

I guess I should, why are you here anyway. I guess you want to know. I think so.. or maybe you just accidentally popped in my site and you saw this post?! How could that be?!

Later on this evening, I shall go to my cousins in Bicol... They have been waiting for me. I will be joining my tita Rose on their trip to Bicol.. This evening, I shall leave. And I am not sure if I had prepared. I shall prepare my clothes and all.

Sorry if I have been disappearing quite a lot lately, I've been going to places or staying at home. I just go to school and settle businesses and then I disappear. Always. Sorry.

Sorry if I haven't spent time with my friends... I know that the other day you three were together. Karina, Pau, Mara. I was with my mom then. We went somewhere. And today, I wasn't able to meet you because I still have to prepare..

Sorry if I haven't told you that I'm going to Bicol. The trip was not that sure.. So I didn't want to announce beforehand. And I don't want the many goodbyes, "take care", "pasalubong",... That's quite... hmm.. It feels like I'm going abroad if you're telling me that. So, I don't want to waste any... whatever you call that.

I won't be texting that much from the day I go there till the day I come back. That's why I have been saying a lot of goodbyes lately. I mean in the group messages. hehehe. Yes, double meanings.

What else? If you'll ask me when I'll come back, I really don't know. Hopefully I'll be back here on May 9 for the Che Dept Outing on May 10-11. But, I don't know when's the trip back. It's fiesta there on May 5-6. After that we should be heading home.

To my fellow KA people.. Sorry I can't attend the meeting on May 6. This is my long awaited vacation. I'm sure that's not quite a bother right? I'll be back soon, you know that. Joie and Ysay knows that all..

goodbye. see you. i'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.