I know that my grades somehow went down, so I wasn't that excited. I have also seen my card last april 25. Hehehe. They really all went down! hahaha.
But then I noticed my
I really wish my 4th quarter geom grade of 99 was my 3rd quarter grade... Hmmmm... If I had a grade of 99 in the 3rd quarter then I shouldn't have cried and I could have walked up there.. What a shame..
Haha. I'm not boasting or something, this is my online diary after all, I'm just saying what's on my mind and what I'm happy about, and also, what I'm sad about.
As of this moment, I am happy because I realized that I can do it after all. I've always thought that they're better than me.. I have always looked up to them. Now I know, that I can actually do it..
I hope no one hates me for being like this. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.