Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

hana kimi, taiwanese and japanese.

Hana Kimi: Taiwanese or Japanese version?

Lately I have started watching the Japanese version of Hana Kimi, a very great romantic-comedy drama. Hahaha. I am currently in episode 7 out of 12 of the Japanese version. Which one do I like better?

Hana Kimi: Taiwanese Version

In the Taiwanese version, the boys are cuter! Hahaha. I really like Wu Chun! He is so cute. But, Ella really looks like a boy, and she doesn't look that pretty, well, that's her role, right? She should look like a boy! Hahahaha.b

The
plot of the Taiwanese Version is somehow well planned. The events are connected. I like it better than the plot of the Japanese version with too much twists.

The lead guy, Wu Chun, is sweeter and gentler in the Taiwanese version. As people say... KILIG!!! and.. comedy! wahaha.

The best!!!!



Japanese:

I don't like the lead guy that much but Nakatsu is somehow cute and the girl is cuter. She doesn't look like a boy. The head of dorm 2 isn't like Senior Nan of the Taiwanese Version. The school doctor isn't as GAY..

The story has many twists. Haha. The events happen very FAST!! It's comedy to the max! The japanese version is very funny. But, the plot isn't as well planned as the other one. Mizuki Ashiya is in the beach while Sano is in the training camp! What?!?! It's better in Taiwanese version, they're always together, haha. That's what I want.

The japanese version has many school somethings. I think it concentrates in the school also or... I can't really say if it concentrates more on the romance stuff of the lead actors or the comedy of the school people..

Sano Izumi is not gentle and sweet.. Aww. He is kinda cool-acting, cold-blooded. Hehe. Even if he's changing a bit, the change is too... hmmm...


But.. I'm quite enjoying the japanese version too, hehe. It's comedy, and yeah, I think I'm about to add Nakatsu to my crushes, but... I really like WUCHUN!:D


so.. the conclusion is... THIS:

The Taiwanese Version! Featuring WuChun and Ella!
The other guy is cute too! And the doctor! And Senior Nan! And the GAY one... the school idol, they're all so cute! :D


hahahah.

1 comment:

  1. haru.. kawaiine =p
    ang kkyut... kaso bkit kasama ung sa japanese?! amhpf... hehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.