I have just created a new blog. yehey.

Thanks to KARINA BULONG.
this is my old blog:
my multiply journal
my multiply journal
April 29, 2008. I have found a new interest. Karina Bulong, my dear friend, sent me the URL of her blogspot, and then, I saw her site. I became interested in making my own. So, this day, I started editing my site and all. I did nothing but edit and post here today. Hahaha. So, it's all karina's fault!!! Wahahaha. Even Pauline became interested in blogspot and blogging. I guess that's what you do when you have nothing to do. Hehe. And when you want to say something or whatever... haha. An online diary.. waah. :]]
Hey, you can view my other profiles or sites!!:] you can view my friendster profile. you can also view my multiply account, a lot of pictures and stuff. Hehehe.
Hey, you can view my other profiles or sites!!:] you can view my friendster profile. you can also view my multiply account, a lot of pictures and stuff. Hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.