Elizabeth Ann

Elizabeth Ann
I hope you'll enjoy viewing my online blog. This is my online diary. :)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

what do you do when you have no choice?

what can you do when you have no choice?!
is it a hard question? can you answer that for me?

apparently, I have no choice. I wanted to go somewhere this Saturday.. April 19. along with my friends, classmates.. Some people already know what's happening. I really wanted to go and join. BUT.. There's a family thing, at the same time. That family outing whatsoever was planned a month ago. When I told my father about the event with my friends, he said NO! I should come with them, because that event has been planned a month ago, it's a family thing, I can't leave them, and they won't allow me to join my friends. That's it. and there's no hope. I told my parents that... "Yes, I guess I have no choice so you don't need to push that hard.".. I mean... "alam ko na, hindi nyo na kailangang ulit-ulitin pa." Well I guess I'd have to accept the fact.. I have to let it go?

But well I guess it's hard to accept that. I mean, how can I accept that? I want to join my classmates and friends so badly. What am I going to do??

surrender. will i do that? i dunno. maybe. there's no hope anyway.

To my friends there on saturday: Enjoy everything that's going to happen. You don't need to tell me what happened.. Haha. Iinggitin nyo lang ako, langya. [expression] :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please feel free to comment but please enter your name. You must enter your name. okay?! Thank you very much. Do not forget to write your name.